I can change. I can live out my own imagination. I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past. I can become my own first creator.
– Steven Covey – 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Franchising has today become the fastest growing vehicle for business people to establish themselves in the corporate environment in South Africa. The franchising concept is growing at a phenomenal rate in India, and for the following very important reasons:
- It takes a lot of risk out of starting a venture.
- Income security and professional back-up are ensconced in the concept.
- Franchisees benefit from the established brand name, marketing and advertising support, a proven blueprint and coordinated systems and procedures.
- Franchising has been endorsed by The Department of Trade and Industry as a means of empowering and assisting new businesspeople.
- There are currently over 111,000 franchises operating in India as more and more people are forsaking their traditional corporate career paths in favour of the entrepreneurial opportunities franchising provides.
“If you work for money, you will always be poor. If you make money work for you, you will become wealthy.”
You could be a proud Pest Act Pest Control Franchisee Owner, click below to check your eligibility.