Ants are immensely capable, very tough and intelligent creatures. More or less harmless, they can be a nuisance when they get into your home or business premises. Their complex and cooperative societies allow them to survive and thrive in conditions that would be otherwise challenging to us. Here are some interesting facts that you may want to know about this small but amazing pest.
Negative Impacts of Ants Infestation:
- Food poisoning –ants can contaminate food because you don’t know where they’ve been foraging before crawling over your food.
- Nasty bites –ant bites though harmless, can be itchy and causes discomfort.
- Reputation –having an ant infestation in business premises can be unsightly to customers.
- Business losses –compromised health and hygiene can lead to lost trading revenue in food related business.
Have you spotted any of these signs?
If you are worried about Ants, a professional service can help to get rid of these stored pests effectively.
PestAct pest experts approach provides rigorous protection for your property:
- We offer a Free Consultation to assess the source of attraction, breeding site, level of infestation, and to identify the fly species.
- Our professionally trained technicians –can help advise you the most effective, targeted fly control solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Safe and targeted treatments —our extensive knowledge means we can provide you with targeted and effective treatment to get rid of grain beetles at your business property.
- Protection — we offer advice on practical measures based on the Destroy-Control-ReAssure that you can easily action to minimise the risk of grain beetles infestation in the future
Feel Free to Call Us @
or drop us your details & our team will get in touch within 24 hrs.