Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance, leaving itching bite marks and keeping us awake at night. The irritation caused by the bites can be quite distressing particularly for children. At worst, mosquitoes transmit a range potentially fatal diseases. In India, the most prominent diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue and chikungunya as well as Japanese B encephalitis. The risk of mosquito-borne diseases is especially high in humid areas. In the more arid regions of India, mosquito infestation commonly peak during and after the annual monsoon rainfalls. In the more tropic and humid regions, the peak of mosquito activity normally falls into the summers, when high temperatures fasten the reproductive cycle of mosquitoes.
Signs of Infestation
- Mosquitoes often make that all-too-familiar annoying high pitched buzzing sound.
- Bites are an obvious giveaway, ranging from mildly irritating to intensely inflamed with swelling. Only the female mosquito bites humans, the males feed off nectar and other sweet things.
- The adults are attracted to standing water including water trays from house plants and water bowls, where they lay their eggs.
- You might spot them lingering in dim and shady areas.
- Mosquito larvae in stagnant water.
Have you spotted a Mosquitoes?
If you are worried about mosquitoes, a professional service can help to get rid of these stored pests effectively.
PestAct pest experts approach provides rigorous protection for your property:
- We offer a Free Consultation to assess the source of attraction, breeding site, level of infestation, and to identify the fly species.
- Our professionally trained technicians –can help advise you the most effective, targeted fly control solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Safe and targeted treatments —our extensive knowledge means we can provide you with targeted and effective treatment to get rid of grain beetles at your business property.
- Protection — we offer advice on practical measures based on the Destroy-Control-ReAssure that you can easily action to minimise the risk of grain beetles infestation in the future
Feel Free to Call Us @
or drop us your details & our team will get in touch within 24 hrs.