Having a lawn that’s free of annoying pests is one of the best ways to spend evenings outside. But pests can be more than just an annoyance. Common outdoor pests can transmit diseases and cause allergic reactions in both people and pets. Pest Act Lawn Pest Control can greatly reduce your exposure to pests and pest-associated diseases.
The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention suggests that you consider using a professional pesticide company to help reduce your exposure to these threats. That’s why Pest Act is designed to help eliminate active pests and control successive generations of new pests.
Pest Act Lawn Pest Control can significantly reduce the number of pests in your yard, including:
- Fleas and ticks
- Mosquitoes (to a limited extent)
Our Services include:
- A plan tailored to your needs: Our trained specialist will determine a treatment method based on conditions specific to your lawn, like vegetation or pets
- Elimination of current pests: Your first application reduces the population of active lawn pests
- Ongoing protection: Five additional applications provide lasting control throughout the year
- Total coverage for your lawn or landscape
Pest Act Lawn Pest Control is the perfect complement to any service. When paired with a lawn or tree and shrub plan, you’re protected against lawn- or tree-damaging insects, plus pests that can harm you, your family and your pets.